I need to set a date for a judge to marry me, how do I do this?
Administration has a voice mail line which will give the names and phone numbers of all Superior Court Judges and Commissioners that perform weddings. They will need to contact the judge directly in order to set the date and find out what the fee is. This number is extension 5463, this is an inside line only. A Marriage Ceremony Providers list is posted on the web and can also be picked up in Room 334.

Show All Answers

1. How do I find out what courtroom my hearing will be in?
2. I am a witness for a trial. How do I get my parking validated?
3. I received a subpoena to appear in court as a witness. Where do I go?
4. I missed or can't make my court date. What do I do?
5. My friend is sick and can't come to court. What should he / she do?
6. I need to set a date for a judge to marry me, how do I do this?
7. I need to pay my court fines. Where do I go?
8. My friend is scheduled for a jury trial today. Where will it be?
9. I have a problem with animal control - what do I do?
10. How do I appeal a Misdemeanor Offense?
11. How do I file a complaint?
12. How can I get a copy of an oath?
13. How do I change my name?
14. How do I make a Public Disclosure Request?
15. How do I request a court transcript?