How do I quash my warrant?
A warrant can be quashed 3 ways: 1) Turn yourself into detention, 2) police arrest you on your warrant and book you into detention or 3) visit our Clerk’s Office at Juvenile Court to set a court date to quash your warrant and continue with your hearing. Number 3 is the preferred method. If you already have an assigned probation officer, you can contact the probation officer and request assistance in setting up a Warrant Quash hearing.

Show All Answers

1. Where are arrested youth detained?
2. When can I visit my child in detention?
3. What are the rules for visiting my child in detention?
4. Can I visit a youth in detention if I am not the youth’s parent?
5. What happens when a juvenile is arrested or cited for a criminal offense?
6. How do I quash my warrant?
7. Do I have any financial responsibilities if my child is arrested or detained?
8. If my child was detained, are there court hearings?
9. How do I find out if my child has a court hearing?
10. Can my child be detained for a long time?
11. Can my personal property be released to my parent?
12. Are there any requirements if my child is released from Detention?