Who do I contact regarding foreclosures?

The Real Property Division does NOT manage the collection of property tax debt or foreclosure due to property tax default. Tax foreclosure questions must be directed to the Assessor-Treasurers office, Foreclosure Department: (253) 798-7133.

Show All Answers

1. Who do I contact regarding foreclosures?
2. Can I just come in and purchase Tax Title property?
3. Do you have a list of tax title properties?
4. What if I am interested in buying tax title property?
5. What does 'tax title' property mean?
6. Who do I call for more information regarding tax title property?