How do I quash my warrant?
A warrant can be quashed three ways:
  1. Visit the Clerk’s Office at Juvenile Court (Remann Hall) to set a court date to quash your warrant and continue with your hearing (preferred method)
  2. Turn yourself into detention
  3. Police arrest you on your warrant and book you into detention. If you already have an assigned probation officer, you can contact the probation officer and request assistance in setting up a Warrant Quash hearing.

Show All Answers

1. Where is the Juvenile Court Clerk's Office?
2. How do I quash my warrant?
3. If my child was detained, are there court hearings?
4. What happens at arraignment?
5. Do I need legal representation?
6. Are there any legal negotiations or plea bargaining?
7. What are the chances I will be detained?
8. Are there common criminal court hearings?
9. Does my parent have to come with me to court?
10. Can anyone come to Juvenile Court hearings?
11. Do I have any obligations while my child waits for his/her court hearing?
12. Are there ever restrictions/obligations after a court hearing?
13. What do I do if I get a curfew violation?
14. What do I need to do if I am unable to attend my Tuesday afternoon truancy hearing or I missed my hearing?
15. What do I need to do if I missed a Thursday truancy hearing?