I need a copy of my divorce decree.
You can purchase copies of documents from the LINX website( https://linxonline.co.pierce.wa.us). Once on the site click the "search" tab and either type in the case number or do a search by name. Once the case displays click the "purchase copies" button located in the upper right corner of the page and follow instructions from there. ***Purchased copies are NOT mailed. You are required to print them.***

Show All Answers

1. Where do I get dissolution papers?
2. I have questions about filling out my divorce/custody/modification papers.
3. I need a copy of my divorce decree.
4. How do I get an appointment with the Court Facilitator?
5. Where can I pay child support?