Can you recommend an attorney to take my case?
The Clerk's staff may not recommend attorneys. The Tacoma-Pierce County BAR Association has a Lawyer Referral Service through which you may get names and addresses of attorneys. Their office is located at 620 Earnest S. Brazill Street, Tacoma, WA . Their office hours are 8:30 - 10:00 AM and 1:00 - 3:00 PM and their telephone number is 253-383-3432.

Show All Answers

1. Where is the Office of the Clerk of the Superior Court (County Clerk) and what hours is it open?
2. What does it cost to file a case in Pierce County Superior Court?
3. Where do I go to get a Domestic Violence Restraining Order?
4. How do I find out the date/time/place of my court hearing?
5. How can I find out the status or what happened in a case?
6. Can you recommend an attorney to take my case?
7. Where do I get a Certificate of Rehabilitation to reinstate or obtain a concealed weapons permit?
8. Instructions for Issuance of Out of State Subpoenas
9. How do I restore my firearm rights?