When is the debris in the pond going to be picked up?
Debris originating from vegetation control activities is routinely collected and hauled off-site. Call (253) 798-2725 to request a specific date for pick-up at the site. If possible, have the pond number (usually posted on the gate) or location of the property available.

Show All Answers

1. When is the vegetation on the county property/levee/pond/ditch going to be cut?
2. When is the debris in the pond going to be picked up?
3. Can the county do anything about a mosquito problem in a stormwater pond?
4. Who maintains this stormwater pond?
5. What should I do if a neighbor's runoff is coming onto my property?
6. How do I report that a tree has fallen on the county's fence?
7. There is a hole in the county's stormwater pond fence. Where can I report it?
8. How can I report a tree on county property that may be hazardous?
9. Someone dumped garbage or other debris on county property. Where do I report it?
10. Is it normal that a stormwater pond is overflowing?
11. What should I do if I see an animal trapped in the county's fenced area?
12. What should I do if I need to retrieve something that was thrown over the fence onto county property?
13. My property is flooding, and it never has before. Why is it doing this?
14. My property is flooding, and I don't know how to fix it. Can the county help me?
15. I saw a sign on county property that said the site is closed to the public or no trespassing. Why can't I access public property?