How do I file a complaint?

Against a Guardian ad Litem: Completed case: The individual must be a party to the case in order to file a complaint. Using the form available in Room 334, file the completed form and any supporting documents to the Calendar Coordinator in Room 334. The complaint will be reviewed by the GAL Committee. Open case: complaints that arise during the case should be addressed by the Commissioner or Judge hearing the case. 

Against an Attorney: Direct any complaint against an attorney to: Washington State Bar Association 2101 Fourth Avenue, Suite 400 Seattle, WA 98121-2330 (206) 727-8208 (800) 945-9722

Show All Answers

1. How do I find out what courtroom my hearing will be in?
2. I received a subpoena to appear in court as a witness. Where do I go?
3. I am a witness for a trial. How do I get my parking validated?
4. I missed or can't make my court date. What do I do?
5. My friend is sick and can't come to court. What should they do?
6. I need to set a date for a judge to marry me, how do I do this?
7. I need to pay my court fines. Where do I go?
8. My friend is scheduled for a jury trial today. Where will it be?
9. I have a problem with animal control - what do I do?
10. How do I appeal a Misdemeanor Offense?
11. How do I file a complaint?
12. How can I get a copy of an oath?
13. How do I change my name?
14. How do I make a Public Disclosure Request?
15. How do I request a court transcript?