The Summer Internship program is a 12-week, paid internship. Every year the intern positions that are available are different. The interns work in their departments about 80% of the time and spend the other 20% of the time with the cohort, doing professional development activities. These activities range from training to site-tours to mock interviews. The cohort also works together throughout the summer to create a video presentation for the Pierce County Council.