Why haven't I received my tax statement yet?
If a mortgage company pays your taxes, the statement is forwarded to them at their request. If the mortgage company does not request your tax statement you will receive one by default as the tax payer of record. If a mortgage company does not pay your taxes and you have not received a statement by March 31, a copy may be obtained by calling the Assessor-Treasurer's Office at (253) 798-6111 or Toll Free within Washington State at 1-800-992-2456 . It is also advisable to confirm your mailing address in the event you find it necessary to request a statement.

Show All Answers

1. When are my property taxes due?
2. How do I pay my property taxes?
3. Why does my property value change each year?
4. What can I do if I disagree with my assessed value?
5. Why haven't I received my tax statement yet?
6. How often does the Assessor-Treasurer's Office inspect my property?
7. What gives the Assessor the right to photograph or enter my property uninvited?
8. What will happen if I don't pay my first half tax in April?
9. My mortgage company should pay my taxes but they haven't. What should I do?